Evening of Art, Music and Entertainment
During ArtNight Pasadena, enjoy a free evening of art, music and entertainment as Pasadena's most prominent arts and cultural institutions swing open.
Spring & Fall
ArtNight Pasadena occurs twice per year (March and October), where the city’s most prominent museums and cultural institutions open their doors for free and offer special programming.
Attendance reaches 28,000. Complimentary shuttles are brought in to transport visitors around to different venues. Begin your evening at any one of the venues on the shuttle route and make your way around until your back at your starting point.
What to See
- ARMORY CENTER FOR THE ARTS
- ARTCENTER COLLEGE OF DESIGN
- HILLSIDE CAMPUS, WILLIAMSON GALLERY
- PASADENA CITY HALL
- KIDSPACE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- LINEAGE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
- NORTON SIMON MUSEUM
- PASADENA MUSEUM OF HISTORY
- PASADENA PLAYHOUSE
- USC PACIFIC ASIA MUSEUM
- ARTWORKS TEEN CENTER
- JACKIE ROBINSON COMMUNITY CENTER
- LIGHT BRINGER PROJECT @ DAY ONE
- PARSON’S NOSE THEATER
- PASADENA CITY COLLEGE
- PASADENA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- SHUMEI ARTS COUNCIL
Park at any one venue and take the free shuttles that loops throughout the evening with stops at each venue. For information on accessibility or to request written materials in alternative formats visit ArtNight Pasadena or contact the City of Pasadena (626) 744-7249.