Evening of Art, Music and Entertainment
During ArtNight Pasadena, enjoy a free evening of art, music and entertainment as Pasadena's most prominent arts and cultural institutions swing open.
Spring & Fall
ArtNight Pasadena occurs twice per year (March and October), where the city’s most prominent museums and cultural institutions open their doors for free and offer special programming.
What to See
- Armory Center For The Arts
- Art Center College Of Design
- Kidspace Children’s Museum
- Lineage Performing Arts Center
- Norton Simon Museum
- Pasadena Museum Of History
- Pasadena Playhouse
- The Gamble House
- USC Pacific Asia Museum
- A Room to Create
- Artworks Teen Center
- Jackie Robinson Community Center
- Light Bringer Project @ Day One
- One Colorado
- Parson’s Nose Theater
- Pasadena City College
- Pasadena Conservatory of Music
- Pasadena Unified School District
- Red Hen Press
- Remainders Creative Reuse
- Shumei Arts Council
- Side Street Projects
Transportation to Pasadena
Pasadena Transit 10 runs along Colorado Boulevard and Green Street until 8 p.m.
For information on ArtNight, please call the ArtNight Pasadena Hotline at 626 744-7887 or visit ArtNightPasadena.org.