Plan Your Trip
Maps and Directions
Pasadena is an invitingly walkable community and features a smart, streamlined transit system. Shuttles, buses, and light rail can take you anywhere in the city and to landmarks in the greater Los Angeles area.
And don’t forget four regional airports service visitors to Pasadena daily. Get around Pasadena and neighboring areas trouble-free, thanks to transit options.
Driving Distances & Directions
- From downtown Los Angeles, take 110 freeway north.
- From the south, take 5 north to 605 north to 210 west.
- From the north, take 5 south or 101 south to 134 east freeway.
- From the east, take 10 west to the 57 north to the 210 west freeway.
- From the west, take 134 east to the 210 east freeway.
Distance to Airports:
- Bob Hope/Burbank Airport (BUR) 16 miles 25.75 km 818-840-8840
- Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX) 29 miles 46.67 km 310-646-5252
- Long Beach Airport (LBG) 32 miles 51.50 km 562-570-2600
- Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT) 37 miles 59.55 km 909-937-2700
Distance to Other Cities:
- Downtown Los Angeles 13 miles 21 km
- Hollywood 16 miles 25.75 km
- Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 22 miles 35.41 km
- Santa Monica Beach 25 miles 23 km
- Santa Barbara 99 miles 160 km
- Palm Springs 107 miles 172.5 km
- San Diego 129 miles 208 km