Pasadena Museum of History
Note: The Pasadena Museum of History is temporarily closed.
Preserving Pasadena's Legacy
Pasadena Museum of History is the only museum and research library dedicated solely to preserving and sharing the history, art, and culture of Pasadena. The library and archives include almost one million historic photographs, books, maps, and artifacts; and its art collection includes paintings from well-known plein air painters.
Several structures make up the Pasadena Museum of History
- History Center: Houses two galleries and the museum store
- Fenyes Mansion: Mansion tours offer visitors the opportunity to walk through the home of a prominent Pasadena family, the Fenyes, on Millionaire's Row. Tours are offered Friday through Sunday at 12:15 PM for $17 per person (include docent-guided tour and admission to the galleries). More
- Finnish Folk Art Museum: Purchased by Eva Fenyes and her husband Y.A. Paloheimo in 1948, the redwood structure houses authentic Finnish artifacts representative of a 19th century "tupa," or farmhouse. More
- Tournament of Roses Store: The museum store exclusively sells official Tournament of Roses¬Æ merchandise all year round More
- General Admission: $9.00
- Students & Seniors: $8.00
- Museum Members: Free admission for 2 adults and children under 12
Tickets are available for purchase at the museum store.
Pasadena Digital History Collaboration
Special Event Spaces
- Garden (outdoor), capacity: 200
- Curtain Room (indoor), capacity: 30
- Giddings Room (indoor), capacity: 30
- Exclusive to Pasadena
- Historic Building