The 59th Pasadena Showcase House of Design
- Sunday, Apr 21st, 2024 to Sunday, May 19th, 2024
Home and garden tours for the 2024 Pasadena Showcase House of Design will take place at the Potter Daniels Manor, a 1902 English Tudor Revival Style mansion delivering the magic of a classic storybook home.
This year's estate is an exceptional piece of Pasadena History and its impressive features were previously selected to be a part of the Pasadena Showcase House of Design in 1975 and 1996. Now, the striking estate returns for 2024. The stately manor sits behind a pair of ornate iron gates and was built in 1902. During the early 1920's, it underwent a major transformation under the direction of the Postle Company of Los Angeles, builders of the iconic Pasadena Playhouse, and was transformed from a turn-of-the century shingle-style abode to a grand English Tudor Revival Style mansion. The home has earned Pasadena City Landmark status and has played significant roles in a number of Hollywood blockbusters.
Photo credit to the Pasadena Showcase House for the Arts.
|Tuesday - Thursday
|9:30am - 5:30pm
|9:30am - 6:30pm
|Saturday & Sunday
|9:30am - 4pm
Good to Know
- The Shops at Showcase features a collection of boutique and artisan merchants
- A selection of eateries, from full-service to grab and go items, offer a full home and garden experience
- Beer, wine and cocktails are also available for purchase on premises
- Select days will showcase local musicians, docent-led garden tours, signature brunches and more
- Parking location will be available closer to the event
- Children under 10 (including infants) are not permitted on property
- Only service dogs are permitted on property
- Please wear comfortable, flat shoes
- Persons who use walkers, wheelchairs, canes and other mobility assistance tools are strongly encouraged to view the available video tour of the home in lieu of touring the home in person
- Large purses, bags, backpacks are not allowed inside the home
An all-volunteer 501 (c)(3) organization, members of Pasadena Showcase House for the Arts donate their time and talents to produce the annual Pasadena Showcase House of Design, its primary fundraiser. It is one of the oldest, largest and most successful house and garden tours in the nation. They are dedicated to sharing the joy and power of music through exposure, education and experiences. Over the last 75 years, they have provided over $25 million to programs and other non-profit organizations to fulfill our mission.