Descanso Gardens features nine botanical collections, a (ride-able) miniature railroad, house museum, modern art gallery, cafe and gift shop. The urban retreat also boasts a redwood forest, streams, a lake, a bird sanctuary and the largest camellia garden in the United States. Programmed events include morning yoga, weekend walks, story time for kids, gardening tutorials, and annual festivals.
All non-members MUST buy online tickets in advance. Members can enter without an advance ticket. No tickets will be sold at the garden. Tickets for non-members will be released weekly Tuesdays at 10 am. Information is subject to change.
When you visit, please:
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet or more with staff and other visitors
- Wear a face covering
- Bring water (All drinking fountains are closed)
- Get a ticket in advance if you are NOT a member
- Note Descanso Gardens will be a cashless establishment
- General: $15.00
- Students with ID and Seniors (65+): $11.00
- Children (5-12 years): $5.00
- Descanso members and children under 5 years: Free
[September 11, 2020]