Descanso Gardens features nine botanical collections, a (ride-able) miniature railroad, house museum, modern art gallery, cafe and gift shop. The urban retreat also boasts a redwood forest, streams, a lake, a bird sanctuary and the largest camellia garden in the United States. Programmed events include morning yoga, weekend walks, story time for kids, gardening tutorials, and annual festivals.
Plan Your Visit
All non-members MUST buy online tickets in advance. Members can enter without an advance ticket. No tickets will be sold at the garden. Tickets for non-members will be released weekly Tuesdays at 10 am. Information is subject to change.
When you visit, please:
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet or more with staff and other visitors
- Wear a face covering
- Bring water (All drinking fountains are closed)
- Get a ticket in advance if you are NOT a member
- Descanso Gardens is a cashless establishment
- General: $15.00
- Students with ID and Seniors (65+): $11.00
- Children (5-12 years): $5.00
- Descanso members and children under 5 years: Free
[September 11, 2020]