Hyatt Place Pasadena Opens in Downtown Pasadena Across from the Pasadena Convention Center
Hyatt Place Pasadena, the first Hyatt-branded hotel in the city and located across from the Pasadena Convention Center opened December 21, 2018
Pasadena, CA, (December 21, 2018) – Hyatt Place Pasadena, the first Hyatt-branded hotel in the city and located across from the Pasadena Convention Center, opened yesterday with a celebratory ribbon cutting and tours of the 189-room property. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and enhanced food and beverage. The hotel is led by Ensemble Real Estate Solutions & Investments, and operated by Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
“It’s an exciting time for our destination. In addition to recent hotel renovations, the new Hyatt Place adds to the city’s flourishing hotel offerings and amenities. The property allows us to attract larger conventions and meetings to the destination,” said Jeanne O’Grady Goldschmidt, executive director of the Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau. “Hyatt Place’s location is ideal for those looking to experience all that the city has to offer, while remaining within reach of Old Pasadena and the convention center.”
“As Pasadena continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager Bernadette Soriano. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Pasadena Amenities:
- 189 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 3,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
About the Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau is a non-profit marketing organization dedicated to promoting Pasadena as a leading meeting, convention and leisure travel destination. With nearly 650 restaurants per capita than New York City for guests to enjoy, including shopping and entertainment, Pasadena offers something for everyone. For more information about planning a trip to Pasadena, contact the Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau at (800) 307-7977 or log on to www.VisitPasadena.com.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 312 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
# # #
Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau Contacts:
Director, Marketing & Communications
Tel: (626) 395-0211
Tel: (626) 817-5606