Floatfest: A Rose Parade Showcase
This event has expired and is here for your information.
- Saturday, Jan 1st, 2022 to Sunday, Jan 2nd, 2022
Open January 1 and 2, Floatfest: A Rose Parade Showcase presented by Avelo Airlines features a 2-mile showcase of Rose Parade floats following their appearance along the parade route. Each year, nearly 70,000 visitors head to Sierra Madre and Washington Boulevards in Pasadena for the chance to walk within a few feet of the floats and appreciate up close, the creativity and detail of each magnificent display. Participating float exhibitors can engage with event attendees in this event’s family-friendly, celebratory environment.
Know Before You Go
In cooperation with the City of Pasadena and the Pasadena Department of Public Health, the Tournament of Roses requires ticket holders to follow the following COVID-19 guidelines
- Rose Parade, Rose Bowl Game and Floatfest ticket holders must show proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours of the event).
- Ticketholders 18+ must provide photo ID when presenting the above-mentioned forms of proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
- All guests 2 years and older must wear a mask during the Rose Parade, Rose Bowl Game, and Floatfest
- Full COVID-19 guidelines found here.
Wear comfortable shoes, stay hydrated and review the visitor tips and restrictions from the Tournament of Roses including the clear bag policy and non-permitted items.
- Jan 1: 1 pm - 4:00 pm
- Jan 2: 7:00 am - 9:00 am
- Jan 2: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Jan 2: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
(please note shuttle hours below)
Floatfest Shuttles and Parking
Parking near Floatfest is extremely limited. Free shuttle service will be available from two locations in Pasadena. Guests using shuttles enter the event through a priority line. Shuttle riders must wear a mask. Ticket sales at Park-N-Ride locations end at 2:30 PM. Advance tickets are also available through Sharp Seating Company at 626. 795. 4174 or sharpseating.com.
- Pasadena City College: 1570 E. Colorado Blvd. (enter off Del Mar Blvd. or Bonnie near corner of Hill Ave.)
- Rose Bowl Stadium Lot B (January 2 only)
- January 1 (no Rose Bowl shuttles): 12:30-2:30 PM (final departure)
- January 2: 6:30 AM-2:30 PM (final departure)
Shuttles depart approximately every 5 minutes
ADA Accessible Parking
- Victory Park Recreation Center: 2575 Paloma St. (enter off Paloma St. from N. Altadena Dr.)
- For updated Park-N-Ride and other transportation information, please visit tournamentofroses.com