- Pasadena Civic Auditorium
- 300 E. Green St.
- Pasadena, Ca 91101
- United States
- Sunday, March 03, 2019 - Thursday, March 21, 2019
Join the Live Audience
America’s Got Talent contestants will flood the stage to compete in the 14th Season of America’s Got Talent. Attend a live taping of NBC’s hit show and join host Terry Crews and celebrity judges Howie Mandel, Simon Cowell, Gabrielle Union, and Julianne Hough in the live audience! America’s Got Talent is a true celebration of the American spirit, featuring a colorful array of singers, dancers, comedians, contortionists, impressionists, jugglers, magicians, ventriloquists and hopeful stars, all vying for their chance to win America’s hearts and the $1 million prize.
Tickets are free, but you must register ahead of time. Check the ticketing website for the latest scheduled show times.
Pasadena Civic Auditorium
The Pasadena Civic Auditorium is located at 300 E Green Street, Pasadena, California 91101, it is the centerpiece of the Pasadena Convention Center campus. The 3,000-seat venue is on the National Register of Historic Places and was designed in Mediterranean Revival architecture. More→
The Pasadena Civic Auditorium is located in downtown Pasadena, off of the 210 freeway as well as the 110 freeway. Directions→
The Pasadena Civic Auditorium does not allow food or beverage in the venue, however there are many restaurants and shopping outlets across the street at the Paseo, including:
- Lunch Specials: All items $9.99 and under. (Available Monday through Friday only.)
- Happy Hour: Great deals on drinks and appetiziers Monday trhough Friday starting at 3 pm.
- Reward Program: Download the mobile app and receive special offers and free food.
- Happy Hour: Every day from 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Free Donut for America’s Got Talent Attendees: With a minimum purchase of $25.00. Must show proof of ticket.
- Receive $20.00 off any purchase of $80.00 or more.
Parking costs $15 per day for up to 16 hours, or $21 per day for in-and-out privileges. The subterranean parking structure is shared with the Sheraton Pasadena. The entrance is located on Euclid Avenue between Green Street and Cordova Street. Additionally, parking is available in several private structures around the convention center, these are operated by Paseo Colorado. More→
Metro Gold Line
Pasadena sits in the heart of the Metro Gold Line, a light rail train system that runs from East Los Angeles to Azusa. There are two train stations within walking distance to the Pasadena Civic Auditorium:
1. Del Mar Station is three blocks away and it takes approximately ten minutes to walk to the Civic.
2. Memorial Park Station is four blocks away and it takes approximately eight minutes to walk to the Civic.
- Cost: Free
- Pasadena Civic Auditorium
- T: 626-793-2122
- Venue Website
- Event Website