Event Manager (Full Time)
- Responsible for ensuring that the operational needs of clients are met by mobilizing necessary internal resources to fulfill event client’s expectations.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the facility and event planners in the coordination of all facility services and event activities.
- Guides clients in preparation of events by interpreting and explaining contract provisions, policies and procedures.
- Keeps clients informed as to status of deadline schedules, including but not limited to floor plan submissions, meeting room set-up specifications, insurance requirements and other related details.
- Provides clear, concise and timely communications of detailed event requirements to operational departments, and service providers.
- Produces and disseminates event related paperwork including event manifests, estimates of ancillary charges and diagrams.