Goat Yoga at the Gamble House
- Saturday, Aug 14th, 2021, 12:00am - 11:59pm
Enjoy communing with friendly, gentle goats while engaging in a fun, light-hearted yoga session taught by certified instructor Tina Lenert on the rear lawn of The Gamble House. Connect with your “inner kid” while moving through yoga postures suitable for all levels; from first timers who ”just came for the goats” to experienced yogis looking to challenge their practice.
Note: Bring a yoga mat and / or full sized towel. For participants who prefer not to have their yoga mats “autographed” by goats, The Gamble House rents used-sanitized yoga mats for $5 each.
For safety, all participants
- Must wear face masks
- Must weigh at least 75 lbs
- Should wear a shirt that protects their backs from goat hooves
- Should bring bottled water to stay hydrated.
- Should remove loose jewelry before participating
- Should apply sunscreen before participating
August 14 - 9:00 AM & 10:00 AM
September 11 - 5:00 PM & 6:00 PM