Now more than ever, it is critical that we do our part to stand behind the businesses we know and love by making an effort to shop small and support local retailers. With your help, these businesses can thrive again. Your help will make the community stronger than ever.
We’re Open, Keep Us Open Graphics
The City of Pasadena and Visit Pasadena are launching a campaign to encourage people to shop small and dine local this holiday season. The accompanying graphic is available below for businesses to use on their own social media accounts, reproduced as window clings for storefront businesses, etc.
- Holiday graphic (black)
- Holiday graphic (red)
- Holiday graphic (white)
- Evergreen graphic (black)
- Evergreen graphic (white)
- Premade graphics pack
How to use the overlay: Download the overlay you'd like to use and place it over your favorite image of your business. This can be done in Photoshop or Powerpoint. Save your creation as a new image and use it across any social media platform.
Need Help? We can make an overlay for you. Email the image you'd like to use to [email protected] and choose one of the above overlays. Include "Overlay Request" in the subject line.
Add Your Business to the Directory
To participate in the Visit Pasadena local business listing, your business must meet the following criteria
- Located within Pasadena city limits (See qualifying zip codes.)
- Your business must be open for in-person, online, or curbside pickup.
- To qualify as a small or independent business, a business should have no more than 6 brick and mortar retail locations.
- Must be a local restaurant or retailer that sells tangible goods (services are not included)