Spring Guide to Pasadena
Whether you’re here for spring break, a family vacation, or a little R&R, Pasadena is the perfect place to escape to. The city in the spring is just breathtaking – with the perfect temperature of not-too-hot and not-too-cold, and tree lined streets with blooming flowers. The warm sun will hit your back as you hike over green landscapes. If you’re looking for a way to experience the best of the city and create a little FOMO amongst your peers, here are the top ten activities to add to your Pasadena bucket list.
1. Visit The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
2. Go shopping at Jackalope Art Festival and bring home a one-of-a-kind indie treasure that all your friends will envy.
3. Take a picture in front of one (or ten) of Pasadena’s colorful Instagram-worthy walls
4. Go on a pub crawl and take advantage of happy hour at one of Pasadena bars
5. Eat exclusive foods from Pasadena’s unique restaurants – like Bodega – and grab exclusive dessert at Cauldron’s rose ice cream
6. Visit City Hall and the Civic Auditorium
7. Explore at least one of Pasadena’s museums – Norton Simon, USC Pacific Asia Museum, to name a few.
8. Leave behind adult responsibilities and just be a kid again by visiting the Neon Retro Arcade, throwback to the 90s and Back to the Future at the Gamble House, or play around at Kidspace Children’s Museum.
9. Get some retail therapy in by visiting Old Pasadena for tons of shopping and dining.
10. And of course, get a photo in front of the infamous Rose Bowl Stadium
June 3, 2019
Design is in Pasadena’s DNA. So, naturally, the city is a treasure trove of one-of-a-kind vintage finds. You could easily spend a whole week shopping your way around town on…
May 19, 2019
Bubble Tea Guide Whether you call it boba, bubble tea, milk tea, or pearl tea, there’s no denying that this sweet drink from Taiwan is delicious! Pasadena is full of…
May 7, 2019
There’s no denying that Pasadena is a gorgeous city. With historic buildings, luscious landscapes, and California sunshine that provides a plethora of white light, Pasadena is a photographer’s dream.