Spring Guide to Pasadena
Whether you’re here for spring break, a family vacation, or a little R&R, Pasadena is the perfect place to escape to. The city in the spring is just breathtaking – with the perfect temperature of not-too-hot and not-too-cold, and tree lined streets with blooming flowers. The warm sun will hit your back as you hike over green landscapes. If you’re looking for a way to experience the best of the city and create a little FOMO amongst your peers, here are the top ten activities to add to your Pasadena bucket list.
1. Visit The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
2. Go shopping at Jackalope Art Festival and bring home a one-of-a-kind indie treasure that all your friends will envy.
3. Take a picture in front of one (or ten) of Pasadena’s colorful Instagram-worthy walls
4. Go on a pub crawl and take advantage of happy hour at one of Pasadena bars
5. Eat exclusive foods from Pasadena’s unique restaurants – like Bodega – and grab exclusive dessert at Cauldron’s rose ice cream
6. Visit City Hall and the Civic Auditorium
7. Explore at least one of Pasadena’s museums – Norton Simon, USC Pacific Asia Museum, to name a few.
8. Leave behind adult responsibilities and just be a kid again by visiting the Neon Retro Arcade, throwback to the 90s and Back to the Future at the Gamble House, or play around at Kidspace Children’s Museum.
9. Get some retail therapy in by visiting Old Pasadena for tons of shopping and dining.
10. And of course, get a photo in front of the infamous Rose Bowl Stadium
January 16, 2020
Tap into Pasadena’s history as home of great minds, high tech and big ideas Today’s travelers seek authentic experiences and have a desire to immerse themselves in local culture. That…
January 7, 2020
January serves up a delicious feast for foodies January is one of the tastiest months of year to savor Pasadena’s culinary bounty. The 10th annual California Restaurant Month is taking…
December 10, 2019
Do you accidentally give driving directions using stage left and stage right? Is your go-to dance move the jazz square? If you’re a musical and theater lover, don’t wait one…