- Tuesday, Feb 1st, 2022 to Sunday, Feb 27th, 2022
A brilliantly hilarious take on Richard III, Shakespeare’s classic tale of power lust, Teenage Dick reimagines the most famous disabled character of all time as a 16-year-old outsider in the deepest winter of his discontent: his junior year at Roseland High. Bullied for his cerebral palsy, Richard plots his revenge — as well as his glorious path to senior class presidency. This sharp-witted production is at once everything you’d imagine and nothing you’d expect.
Ticket info coming soon.
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask fully covering their nose and mouth at all times while in the theater.
- Ticket holders will be required to be fully vaccinated and will need to provide a photo ID and proof of vaccination (physical vaccination card, a picture of vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record).
- Guests under 12 years old or those who need a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held religious belief must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entering the theater.
- Children under 5 will not be admitted. Children 5 years old or older must be able to wear a mask fully covering their nose and mouth at all times while in the theater.