Family Day the Gamble House
- Sunday, Oct 1st, 2023, 11:00am - 3:00pm
The Gamble House welcomes all ages for a free day of architecture, art, and exploration! Self-guided tours of the interior of the house, tailored to children’s interests, will be offered throughout the day along with much more.
• Outdoor discovery sessions for young learners, led by educator Natalie Massa, will explore the Gamble House through sight, touch, and sound.
• Local children’s author Andrea Loney will share her work, Curve and Flow, in story time under our big oak tree, followed by a book fair.
• Those looking to discover or nurture their artistic side may work with California Art Club artists to create their own artwork using the architecture and gardens for inspiration (materials provided).
• Remainders Creative Reuse will conduct free artist-led crafting workshops where guests are welcome to explore building three-dimensional shadow boxes or join paper artist Gloria Newton in creating one-of-a-kind mosaics with a vast array of papers, cards, and images (materials provided).
• Satisfy your hunger with Pasadena favorite, Dina’s Dumpling, who will be selling traditional favorites in her famous pink truck from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.