This event has expired and is here for your information.
- Sunday, October 18, 2020
This year's Connect Week is back. From October 18-24, you can attend Pasadena's virtual innovation week where you can network, collaborate, and gain advice and resources for entrepreneurs. Attend workshops, discussions, tours and more right from your computer.
- Jennifer Chang, founder and managing partner of TechSparks, a collaborative freelancer network for startups and new ventures
- Jen Diamond, chief organizer of Rails Girls Los Angeles, a program to help encourage more women to pursue career opportunities in technology
- Raymond Ealy, executive director and founder of STEAM:CODERS, which inspires underrepresented and underserved students and their families to pursue STEAM-based academic and career opportunities
- Allen Edson, president of the Pasadena Branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), serving those denied basic human rights and opportunities
- Charlie Hodges, an ArtCenter College of Design alumnus and creator of Archamelia, a sustainable, non-gendered toy house designed to encourage creative storytelling
- Rob McClinton, vice president of Innovate Pasadena and owner of Small World Communications, a web hosting, app development, and online marketing company focused on small businesses
- Sadhna Rao, outreach lead at Biotech Connection Los Angeles (BCLA), working with emerging scientists and entrepreneurs to grow and diversify biotech in L.A.
- Jaden Yocom, an expert in the ethical use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital marketing specialist at RMDS Lab introducing individuals to data-driven decision making