- Wednesday, Mar 23rd, 2022 to Sunday, Apr 24th, 2022
Written and performed by Emmy Award-winner Holland Taylor, Ann is pure entertainment — an uplifting tribute to this courageous leader, dedicated mother, loving grandmother, and legendary personality. Texas Governor Ann Richards had a heart as big as the state from which she hailed, a wit to rival the greats, and an enduring passion for fair play. Neither partisan nor political, this richly imagined play reveals a complex, colorful, and captivating character whose capacity to inspire us all burns even brighter today. After successful runs on Broadway and across Texas, Washington D.C., and many cities across the country, Taylor finally brings this critically acclaimed, Tony-nominated performance to Los Angeles.
Ticket info coming soon.
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask fully covering their nose and mouth at all times while in the theater.
- Ticket holders will be required to be fully vaccinated and will need to provide a photo ID and proof of vaccination (physical vaccination card, a picture of vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record).
- Guests under 12 years old or those who need a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held religious belief must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entering the theater.
- Children under 5 will not be admitted. Children 5 years old or older must be able to wear a mask fully covering their nose and mouth at all times while in the theater.