- 411 W. Colorado Blvd.
- Pasadena, CA 91105
- T: (626) 449-6840
Renowned Art Collection
Known around the world as one of the most remarkable private art collections ever assembled, industrialist Norton Simon spent over 30 years amassing an astonishing collection of European art from the Renaissance to the 20th century, and a stellar collection of Indian and Southeast Asian art spanning 2,000 years. Modern and Contemporary Art from Europe and the United States, also occupies an important place in the Museum’s collections. The Museum houses more than 12,000 objects, roughly 1,000 of which are on view in the galleries and gardens. Two exhibition spaces feature rotating installations of artworks not on permanent display.
- Adult | $15.00
- Seniors (ages 62 and above) | $12.00
- Children (ages 18 and under) | Free
- Students with valid I.D.| Free
- Museum Members | Free
- Active Military Personnel with valid I.D. | Free
- Acoustiguide Audio Tour | $3.00 per unit/Free for Members