Stay Safe Pledge
Pasadena’s tourism industry is committed to implementing the latest safety guidelines to welcome visitors safely.
Our hotels, museums, attractions, restaurants, and businesses have taken the Pasadena Cares Stay Safe pledge to demonstrate their commitment to health and safety standards to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
Businesses that sign the pledge have agreed to:
- Follow all local, state and federal guidelines.
- Complete and implement the Public Health Reopening Protocol Checklist from the City of Pasadena
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves daily for symptoms and stay home if they have them.
- Implement health screening measures
- Implement disinfecting protocols
- Implement physical distancing and masking guidelines
- Stay informed of and implement the latest best practices