1. What hotels are near you? VisitPasadena.com
2. Can tickets still be purchased? Please visit tournamentofroses.com for ticket information.
The following groups are the only authorized ticket distributors: Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association, the participating institutions and conferences and Ticketmaster.
3. What activities do you have before the game?
Rose Bowl Public Tailgate. Open to the public, tailgate activities will begin at 8:00 am with no charge for admission. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase. Enjoy interactive displays and entertainment attractions located on Lot “H” just south of the stadium. For more information, please contact the Rose Bowl Stadium at 626.577.3100.
4. Cost for moto home parking and can you stay overnight?
Motorhomes will only be allowed into the Rose Bowl Stadium area via Linda Vista Avenue and Salvia Canyon. Parking will be directed along West Drive or in Brookside Park based on availability. The game day motorhome parking fee is $200. Game day motorhome parking opens at 4 a.m. on January 1.
Prior to game day, overnight motorhome parking will be in Brookside Park, south of the Rose Bowl Stadium, beginning at noon on December 28, and closing at noon on January 2. Rates are based on date of arrival and are as follows: December 28 - $600; December 29 - $500; December 30 - $400; December 31 - $300; January 1 - $200 plus a one-time chargeof $40 for tow vehicles. For more information, please contact the Rose Bowl Stadium at 626.577.3100.
5. Time of game? Kick-off is at 2:10 pm
6. Parking cost for cars? $40
7. What is the earliest I can park for the game? Parking lots open at 4:00 am.
8. Do you have shuttes? Cost? Where?
Free shuttle buses will be available at Parsons, at the corner of Fair Oaks Avenue and Holly Street in Pasadena. The shuttle will begin at 10:00 am until approximately two (2) hours after the end of the game. There is a $40 parking charge per car at Parsons on game day. Reserved parking at Parsons can also be purchased in advance by visiting Parsons’ website at https://rosebowl.lazparking.com/ for a discounted price of $30 or by calling 626.578.1705.
9. Can we tailgate before or after the game? For tailgating rules & guidelines visit:tournamentofroses.com/gamedaycentral
10. Can a taxi bring me to the Rose Bowl?
We recommend that you get dropped out off at Parsons and take the Shuttle from Old Pasadena to the Rose Bowl. Arrange for a taxi to pick you up at Fair Oaks and Holly Street. Any taxi entering the stadium with be charged a $40 parking fee.